Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sneak Peek

Good Morning All!
Its a beautiful day here..cool..but loads of glorious sunshine! Yesterday,it was warm enough for me to sun-bake my rabbit doll..lol..I couldn't believe it either..whether you have sunshine today or not, I would like to wish you a very happy weekend!
I will be listing with Olde Primitive Peddler on Feb.15th..I am truly excited about being apart of this! I hope ya'll will mosey over when you can.
Here's a photo..although not a great one..of 2 new items I have made especially for that listing. Both are my own design, and I do intend to make the rabbit doll  into a pattern. She is just about 26 inches high and 7 inches across.. I love her..I just have to give her a name!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Viv~

    Love that rabbit!! I have many of your patterns & they are fabulous!!

    Have a wonderful weekend~Becky

    ReplyDelete