Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Grace N Mercy

Inspired by gifts we receive daily..thaNks to the Lord! This is the first pattern I ever drew, I loved them then, and I love them now.


They have been made of osnaburg. Their eyes are stitched,faces needle-sculpted. I've bound them in old lace,because Mercy and Grace do adorn our days with softness. They are tied to old spools,with grapevine wings,glued,and sewn on. GruNgy hang-tags with Grace and Mercy stamped on,with tied on old buttons, and rusty pinned on.

Grace stands at about 13 1/2 inches high..mercy is about 15 inches high..both are 9 inches across. Beautiful set..look so much nicer than the photos! If you are interested in the pattern for them, you can find it on my website.

Shipping is included in the price,with delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking!

May your day be adorned with Grace N Mercy!

Viv



these can be found at my website or my etsy shop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment