Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sure I have a pile of dishes in the sink, and I have tried so hard today not to waste anytime, about cleaning this house up..ahh but it can wait ..
I met a lady, today, She was auctioning off her ebay templates, and her work is totally awesome, so I wrote her about some new buttons for my website..usually when I ask for any kind of graphics or graphic advice, I wait hours to hear back, and then usually have to wait  hours again to get them..that was not the case today! Within an hour I had my buttons! I love them!  I had questions, she answered so freely,she even extended a helping hand in sorting out a button I couldn't get in. I begged her to charge me something for her time,but she graciously ignored every request..what she said was essencinally (sp) we should all be willing to lend a helping hand,without asking for money for it..she is so right! I would like to give her a plug tho..for her great work, her service to me, and for reminding me..there is never ever anything wrong with doing a stranger a favor..makes for great neighbors, and its only good business! So take a look at her website,and prepare to be impressed!
http://www.crowscreekprimitives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment